Question:
Things that would be gone, if I were president?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Things that would be gone, if I were president?
Six answers:
2018-09-24 11:38:01 UTC
You forgot to add the stars and stripes....to be replaced with a yellow hammer and sickle
John M
2018-09-24 11:35:31 UTC
Well, I see that you have no political aspirations, and that's a good thing for everyone else.
Michael
2018-09-24 11:40:33 UTC
That’s a great list, Comrade.
Orla C
2018-09-29 14:55:51 UTC
You need to post this in another section. They already have all that in Germany.
?
2018-09-28 00:05:18 UTC
If you’re a liberal then yes
2018-09-24 11:35:52 UTC
Apart from employees over 55, I agree with this - guns especially must go. You have my vote